Monday, October 12, 2009

tv movie -called in the Line of duty-the F.B.I Murders

there was a tv movie made back in 1980's or in the 1990's, the tv movie was called,In the Line -
-of Duty-The F.B.I Murders, about 2 Murderous Thieves, who committ a series of bank Robbies and Murders.

The movie -called in the Line of Duty-the F.B.I Murders had these actors started in the movie.
and here the are,1.Ronny Cox played F.B.I Agent Benjamin Ben Grogan, 2.Bruce Greenwood played-F.B.I Agent named Jerry Dove, Doug Sheenhan played F.B.I Agent named-Gordon McNeil and also, Actor Richard Jenkins , also played a F.B.I Agent in the movie called-In the Line of Duty-the F.B.I Murders.

David Soul played Micheal Lee Pratt, who one of the 2 very nasty killers in the movie called-In the Line of Duty-The F.B.I Murders, also Actor Micheal Gross played the other nasty killer in the movie-called in the Line of Duty-The F.B.I Murders.

what the movie called in the Line of Duty-the F.B.I Murders, was about a group of very brave F.BI. Agents who were searching for and trying find these 2 nasty and very dangerous killers, who are the loose , who are both also on a very murderous crime spree, robbing banks and shooting very brave Miami Police officers trying to stop them in their path.
these 2 very nasty and murderous and dangerous Thieves and killers, are both killing people for the joy of it.
These very brave group of F.B.I Agents working out of the F.BI.'S Miami divison or field office.
this movie called -In the Line of Duty,- The F.B.I Murders had lots of shootings and killings in this movie.

in this movie -called -In the Line of Duty-the F.B.I Murders, there was a very bloody and violent -gun fight between those very brave F.B.I Agents and those 2 very mudreous killers, both those 2 killers were shot and killed by those very brave Miami F.B.I Agents.
but those 2 very murerous killers ,killed a few of the Miami F.B.I Agents and some others were wounded in this very bloody and violent gun fight.
the movie -In the Line of Duty-the F.B.I Murders was one of my all -time favorite tv movies, which i enjoyed watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment